LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE
ARTICLE 8 - RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND REFERENCING OF YOUR DATA
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information.
- The right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws
- The right to limitation of processing: users may request the platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set forth in the GDPR
- The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD
- The right to portability: they can claim that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new platform
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 51 rue Maurice Philippot 92260 Fontenay aux Roses
Or by email at the following address: email@example.com
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the applicant and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request so requires.
In addition, and since the Law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death.
For more information you can visit the CNIL website www.cnil.fr
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
ARTICLE 9 - USE OF DATA
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform services, improve them and maintain a secure environment.
The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform.
More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the Platform by the user
- Management of the functioning and optimization of the Platform
- Implementation of user support
- Verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user
- Personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to his/her preferences
- Fraud prevention and detection, malware and security incident management
- Management of possible disputes with users
- Sending commercial and advertising information according to the user's preferences
ARTICLE 10 - DATA RETENTION POLICY
The Platform retains your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
ARTICLE 11 - SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union in the following cases:
-When the user publishes in the free comment areas of the Platform information that is accessible to the public
- When the user allows a third party's website to access his/her data
- When the Platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the User's data in the course of providing these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations.
- If required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims against the Platform and to comply with judicial administrative proceedings.
ARTICLE 12 - COMMERCIAL OFFERS
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
If during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation of persons.
The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
ARTICLE 13 - COOKIES
A cookie is an electronic file deposited on a terminal and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used.
When browsing this site, cookies from the company responsible for the site in question and from third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
From then on, by continuing to browse, the buyer will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said cookies.
The consent given will be valid for a period of 13 months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies from the settings of his browser.
All the information collected will be used only to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we offer you.
The lifetime of these cookies is 6 months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the link: www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
ARTICLE 14 - PHOTOGRAPHS AND REPRESENTATION OF PRODUCTS
The photographs of the products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
ARTICLE 15 - APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by the French Law and subjected to the competence of the courts of the registered office of the editor, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a text of law or specific regulation.
ARTICLE 16 - CONTACT US